Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jewel of Samarkand


Another 'oldie' from Indiana Jones' backpack. Samarkand, I thought, maybe because of a book I read. Another amulet, shielding the vulnerable heart chakra, balancing its green with the reds and golds of furious phoenixes, justified anger and hurt kept in an accessible but secure place.

I felt strong and balanced wearing this. Several people tried to buy it but I refused. This one's my shield, cross and six pointed star well hidden in its shape, golden eye promising harmony, and its final shape the symbol of Venus and Mercury combined. Well, that's how it turned out. My hands sort of went their own way on this one, a real occult rorshach for those who like that sort of thing. But without all that crap it's nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment