Friday, June 18, 2010

Dark to new moon


A freeform in the moon series I have been working on. I will post it now, since I have already posted it on Deviant Art and Beadwork Forum, but really should make a separate item of the moons in their proper order with their properties and associations. This then is a freeform with a slab of mother of pearl, how moonlike can you get, with seed beads in a wonderful finish and three of my hoarded baroque sweet water pearls. I love those pearls with their irregular shapes!
Dark to new moon, the earth in PMS, loose and wild and free, crying out old pains to find the path to Ariel, unpeel dead hands, dead stringencies. God's Lioness, how one we get! My favorite time of the month really, all those soaring emotions. But hell for anyone around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment